Friday, January 20, 2012

Winner and Spotlight on You!

Hiya folks!

Time to announce the winner of the last fortnight's challenge


#45 Michelle VP - Congratulations hun, it's you!!!

Get in touch with me (Teri) with your choice of FOUR Delicious Doodles images, and I'll get them across to you ASAP!

*************

And now for to Spotlight those who entered the
Two entries this time, so without any more waffle from me, here they are -



Fabulous ladies!!

Take your
'I was Spotlighted' badge, and wear it with pride!!



5 comments:

Heidi said...

Hallo Teri, wow thanks for that it has brightened up my whole day. have a lovely weekend. hugs heid x

Sue Nicholson said...

Hi Teri and all at delicious doodles, many thanks for the Spotlight Badge Award. Cheers Sue x

Edwina said...

Congrats ladies! Edwina Brown

kyms kards said...

well done DT sister

jules said...

oh well done ladies!!