Friday, March 30, 2012

Winner and 'Spotlight on You'!


Hiya folks!

Time to announce the winner of the Wonder of Life challenge, what a gorgeous collection of entries we had this time! Here is our winner then, as chosen by Mr Random thingy:


#35 Sammibug - Congratulations hun, it's you!!!

Get in touch with me (Teri) with your choice of FIVE Delicious Doodles images, and I'll get them across to you ASAP!

*************

And now for to Spotlight those who entered the

A couple of entries this time using a Delicious Doodles image -

Kristylee
using Voodoo Woman



 And again with this fat-book page that was not entered
using I'm Ba-aack!



Theresa
using A Mother's Love



Fabulous work ladies!!

Take your
'I was Spotlighted' badge, and wear it with pride!!


See you next time folks!
Teri xx


1 comment:

Kristina said...

OMG, Thank you so much for the "Spotlight" I was so happy to see that you like my card and Fat Book page! Thank you, Thank you!
I will post the badge w/ Pride!
Peace,
KristyLee