Friday, December 21, 2012

Winner and Spotlight on You!

Heellllooooo folks!
I'm a bit late with this post, please forgive!!
 
Thank you so much for playing along in our 'Anything but a Card' challenge last week here at


Delicious Doodles Challenges! 


An astounding selection of makes to be seen folks - very impressive!!

OK, so this week's winner (as selected by Random thingy) is:  

 
#13 Sarah -
 That's YOU hun! Congratulations!


Get in touch with me (Teri) with your choice of FIVE Delicious Doodles images, and I'll send them across to you ASAP.


********************

These beautiful entries used Delicious Doodles images this week, so here they are for you to see!
Many thanks ladies!
Pick up your 'Spotlight' badge and wear it with pride!




















See you here again in a couple of weeks for some more spotlights, and of course the winner of the
FIVE Delicious Doodles images!


Teri xxx

2 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Teri & DT members. Thank you so much for Spotlighting my Gift Box in the last challenge. I would like to wish you all a wonderful and very Happy Christmas & great New Year.
With Love, Sandra xx

Wendy said...

Thank you for spotlighting my Bah Humbug Tree ornament. I hope you and your families have a very Merry Christmas. I look forward to your challenges in the New Year!